Swimovate Poolmate Live Watch
The PoolMate Live is the latest addition to the Swimovate lineup of lap-counting swimming watches. The PoolMate Live features a vibrating alarm, large display characters, and a optional usb download clip that allows for download of swimming data to your Mac or PC. Click here to purchase the PoolMate Live Download Clip. The PoolMate Live also has all of the features that have made the original PoolMate watch so popular - automatic counting of laps and strokes, and the calculation of speed, distance, calories, and swimming efficiency. With a new software update in October 2016, you can now enjoy the open water feature. (Update on your own with the clip, or send to us)
- Vibrating alarm- Our unique vibrating alarm alerts you when you have swum a certain number of laps, distance or time interval- a really great innovation to keep track in the pool. Can use in chrono mode when set for a time as well.
- Open Water Feature - Counts strokes, distance, speed, efficiency, duration, sets. rest time, and calories. (Pool calibration required first to learn you stoke count and speed for given length).
- Large display characters- With our largest characters the display is easy to see through goggles so lap count is visible at a glance.
- Tough but stylish- The PoolMateLive has a sleek but tough design with sapphire crystal glass and a ceramic bezel so it stands up to the hardest swim session and is suitable for everyday wear too. Maximum circumference is 22cm on your wrist.
- Long battery life, that you can change yourself- The PoolMateLive has our longest battery life yet, up to 2 years. It comes with a specially designed back plate with a twist off battery port so you can change the battery yourself at home when you need to. Battery: CR2032
- Downloadable- Would you like to download your swim data to your computer? Just use the optional download clip to download your lap-by-lap data to a PC or Mac for further analysis via our swim software. Click here to purchase the Poolmate Live Download Clip.
- Chrono mode for other sports. You can set the Vibration to a time and it will work in Chrono mode as well.