Powerbreather compare chart:
- Speedvent S - Standard vent for the Powerbreather. Use it for pools or calm water. Included with all models. Caps slide on to this accessory.
- Speedvent L - Extended vent for the Powerbreather. Use it in choppy water to maintain consistent dry air flow. Good for swimmers who have their head well below the surface. Caps slide onto the Speedvent.
- Blind Cap - this vent cap fully restricts the airflow in one of your speedvents restricting incoming water for deep, fast, flip turns. Also used for hypoxic training. partially restricts the airflow in one vent, which allows swimmers to do flip turns, as well as mimic hypoxic training.
- Flip Cap - this vent cap slides over the Speedvents making it less susceptible to water entering the air tube during choppy conditions and flip turns.
- Case - The Sport & Lap cases are soft. The WAVE case is a harder case.
Shop Powerbreathers Now